Sunday Service for March 29, 2020
Sunday Worship Service
Children’s Sunday School
Adult Sunday School
1 Timothy 6:6-10
2 Corinthians 4:7-10
2 Corinthians 12:6-10
Reflection & Discussion Questions
Use these on your own or with your family and friends to dig deeper into Sunday’s message.
- Describe a time when you felt genuinely content.
- Personally, is it easier for you to be satisfied with a little or with a lot? Why do you think that is?
- How is godly contentment different than the Stoic idea of self-reliance?
- Does contentment mean we just sit back and passively go through life? Why or why not?
- How have you heard people us Philippians 4:13? After looking at the context of the verse, is that the right way to apply this verse? How should we apply it?
- In Philippians 4:19, Paul says that God will supply all your needs. What need is hard for you to believe that God will provide?