Sunday Service for April 5, 2020
Sunday Worship Service
Children’s Sunday School
Adult Sunday School
Matthew 27:1-61 (Good Friday)
None (Reflect on Christ’s Death)
Reflection & Discussion Questions
Use these on your own or with your family and friends to dig deeper into Sunday’s message.
- How have you seen God’s hand working in a situation that was out of control?
- What is the hardest part of your life to believe that God is in control of right now?
- The people laid their cloaks in the road in front of Jesus to express that they were willing to let him trample them if he needed to. What does that look like for us today?
- How did your parents teach you about Jesus? How have you taught your own kids about him? What do you need to do differently?
- Who do you know who hasn’t yet surrendered to Jesus as king? How can you pray for them today?