Sunday Service – 3/22/20
Sunday Worship Service
Children’s Sunday School
Adult Sunday School
Reflection & Discussion Questions
Use these on your own or with your family and friends to dig deeper into Sunday’s message.
- What is the biggest cause of worry for you normally? What is worrying you most today?
- How does our names being “written in the book of life” help us find joy in everything?
- What does joy look like in situations where it is hard to be happy?
- How do you understand “the Lord is near” in verse 5? How does that help us be gracious?
- Why are we supposed to pray with thanksgiving (in verse 6)?
- Describe a time when you sensed the peace of God guarding your heart and mind.
- Are there any common themes behind the items we are to focus on in verse 8? Do you have questions about what fits in any of those categories?
- Do you know anyone whose life has so clearly shown Jesus to you that they could say what Paul said in verse 9? What specific traits would you like to emulate?