Resources for Sunday, May 3
Sunday Worship Service
Alternate Message for Young Children
Parents: Our sermon topic this week covers topics that may not be suited for younger ears. Please watch the video below in place of this week’s message if you have concerns.
Children’s Sunday School
Adult Sunday School
1 Thessalonians 4:3-4
1 Corinthians 6:18-20
Reflection & Discussion Questions
Use these on your own or with your family and friends to dig deeper into Sunday’s message.
- When does passion become a problem?
- When does temptation become sin?
- Why is entertaining thoughts of being with someone who isn’t your spouse such a big deal?
- What does Jesus mean with his examples in Matthew 5:29-30?
- How do we run from temptation?
- What does it look like when God starts to transform our thinking and we replace sin with God-honoring thoughts and activities?
- What passages have you “hidden in your heart” to help you fight wrong sin patterns? Consider sharing encouraging verses on your social media to help others replace their thoughts as well.