Resources for Sunday, May 10 2020
Sunday Worship Service
Alternate Message for Young Children
Parents: Our sermon topic this week covers topics that may not be suited for younger ears. Please watch the video below in place of this week’s message if you have concerns.
Also, please note that this video is on YouTube and may contain ads. The church has no control over those…sorry! Find more Superbook stories and activities here.
Children’s Sunday School
Adult Sunday School
1 Corinthians 7:12-16
1 John 1:8-10
1 Peter 3:1-7
Reflection & Discussion Questions
Use these on your own or with your family and friends to dig deeper into Sunday’s message.
- What is God’s desire and design for marriage?
- Is divorce ever commanded?
- What are the two conditions the Bible gives where divorce is allowed?
- How have you seen God work to restore a marriage that was broken? If you are married, how has God worked in your own marriage?
- What does it mean that he cleanses us from “all unrighteousness”?